This week, Jon sat down with Joe Marino who pastors The Well Church in Hastings Nebraska to talk about sin.
On this episode:
- We nail a perfect intro
- The struggle of difficult texts to preach
- Dealing with the root of sin and not just the fruit
- How sin reveals things we don't believe about God or lies we do believe about God
- How this relates to parenting
- How this has played out in our own lives
- We have a Facebook group!
Book resources for this episode:
- Gospel Fluency (http://amzn.to/2H77Phf)
- How People Change (http://amzn.to/2H4xPKf)
- Desiring God (http://amzn.to/2D3RN5h)
- When I Don't Desire God (http://amzn.to/2oNUfsk)
- Acting The Miracle (http://amzn.to/2Ftsmj2)
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family (http://amzn.to/2tlGPbO)
- Shepherding A Child's Heart (http://amzn.to/2oLo78R)
Please take a second and rate/leave feedback on iTunes.
Call and leave us a message at (402) 732-7780